Level I Training with Fuyuko Sawamura-Toyota
May 23-28, 2017 at the Brahma Kumaris Center for Spiritual Learning in Melbourne, Australia
This Level I training is designed to provide you with the basic principles, history, theory, practice, and delivery of iRest. This will allow you to incorporate the simple 10-step iRest protocol into your personal life, professional teaching, or clinical practice. The protocol has been designed for use in various settings that include a personal practice, yoga environments, physical therapy, massage therapy, social work, clinical and medical settings, alternative or integrative medical practices, as well as in-job training and job resiliency programs.
Schedule: May 23-28, 2017
- Tuesday (May 23): 5:00 PM check-in, 6:00 dinner, 7:00-9:00 program
- Wednesday-Saturday (May 24-27): 8:00 AM-6:00 PM program, meals at 7:00 AM, 12:00 PM, & 6:00 PM.
- Sunday (May 28): 9:00 AM-12:30 PM program, 12:30 PM lunch
Location: Brahma Kumaris Centre is located in Melbourne, Australia
Pricing: in AUD$, includes tuition, accommodations, and meals
- Single $2,690 until March 20, $2,776 thereafter
- Double $2,380 until March 20, $2,470 thereafter
- Commuter (tuition, facility use fee, & meals only) $1,980 until March 20, $2,073 thereafter
Registration: click here for more information & registration
Trainer: Senior iRest Trainer & IRI Director of Australasia Fuyuko Sawamura-Toyota
How to Prepare for Level I Training
Required reading and listening:
Recommended reading and listening:
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) hours are available for Yoga Australia, IYT and Yoga Alliance.