The Ultimate Cure: Healing Core Wounds in the Midst of Spiritual Awakening Workshop with Richard Miller
February 23, 2017 at the Nondual Wisdom and Psychology Conference in San Francisco, CA
Why do some people awaken spiritually and flourish in spite of core wounds while others fall prey to narcissistic injuries and create havoc in relationships with self & others? Is it possible to awaken to nondual wholeness and flourish even as we heal core wounds and meet life's challenges?
This workshop offers interactive discussion and experiential exercises which describe, address, and untangle various myths, traps, and entanglements arising along the path of spiritual awakening and psychotherapeutic encounters with ourselves and clients.
At the end of the workshop participants will be able to:
- Describe four phases of awakening
- Identify myths and traps inherent in the process of awakening
- Explain efficacy-based tools enabling clients to reduce destructive self-narratives and increase self-understanding
- Discuss the role of individuation in spiritual awakening and healing narcissistic tendencies
- Differentiate layers of ego-identification
- Identify how awakening changes the brain
Richard will both teach this pre-conference workshop and speak February 26 on Awakening Beyond Our Stories at the Nondual Wisdom and Psychology Conference, February 24-26 at the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco, CA.
SEE BELOW FOR A SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE
Dates: February 23, 10:00 AM-5:00PM
Pricing: $150 workshop tuition only (discounted to $120 if registered for conference). Use discount code NDWMILLER17 to save 10% on pre-conference workshop registration only. Please click through “Single Day, Pre-Conference Workshops, & Keynote Only" to see the price change.
Trainer: Founder & President Richard Miller