iRest For Youth Fact Sheet
Who is being served? Our children's programs are suitable for children and young adults ages 4-18 years and can be presented in one-on-one or group settings.
- Develops and enhances emotional and cognitive intelligence by familiarizing them with the range of emotions and thoughts they may encounter in life.
- Increases confidence and self-esteem by showing youth they have the ability to discover solutions for themselves or while working with others.
- Increases awareness of their body which in turn improves impulse control, and focus and concentration.
- Increases sense of empathy while recognizing and working with others and the world around them.
- Supports development of positive social skills.
- Supports and strengthens an inner foundation of stability and security.
- Supports well-being, curiosity, creativity, and inherent joy.
For more information, please contact IRI's Director of Youth Programs Samantha Kinkaid - firstname.lastname@example.org