Registration and program details will be available soon!
Save the dates: July 14-16, 2017
iRest For Youth Fact Sheet
Who is being served? The youth is suitable for children and teens ages 4-18 years and can be presented in one-on-one or group settings.
- Develops and enhances emotional and cognitive intelligence by familiarizing them with the range of emotions and thoughts they may encounter in life.
- Increases confidence and self-esteem by showing youth they have the ability to discover solutions for themselves or while working with others.
- Increases awareness of their body which in turn improves impulse control, focus and concentration.
- Increases sense of empathy while recognizing and working with others and the world around them.
- Supports development of positive social skills.
- Supports and strengthens an inner foundation of stability and security.
- Supports well-being, happiness, and curiosity.
For more information, please contact IRI's Director of Youth Programs Samantha Kinkaid - firstname.lastname@example.org