iRest for Kids
iRest For Kids Fact Sheet
Who is being served?
Our children's programs are suitable for children and young adults ages 4-18 years and can be presented in one-on-one or group settings.
Currently we offer programs developed for three main age groups:
iRest Kids (Prek-K)
iRest Youth (Elementary)
iRest Teens (High School)
- Develops and enhances emotional and cognitive intelligence by familiarizing them with the range of emotions and thoughts they may encounter in life.
- Increases confidence and self-esteem by showing youth they have the ability to discover solutions for themselves or while working with others.
- Increases awareness of their body which in turn improves impulse control, and focus and concentration.
- Increases sense of empathy while recognizing and working with others and the world around them.
- Supports development of positive social skills.
- Supports and strengthens an inner foundation of stability and security.
- Supports well-being, curiosity, creativity, and inherent joy.
Below is a video of iRest used at The Next Step Public Charter School in Washington, DC created by iRest teacher Shira Oz-Sinai.